For the Provision of Accommodation Services
Hostel ‘ubytování-alfa.cz s.r.o.’
Kbelská 644/5, Prague 9, 198 00
ID No. (IČ): 27586472
TAX No. (DIČ): CZ27586472
A NON-REFUNDABLE 100% PAYMENT IN ADVANCE IS REQUIRED IN THE PERIOD BETWEEN 26TH DECEMBER 2017 and 5TH JANUARY 2018 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE).
Art. 1 Subject matter of the Terms and Conditions
- 1.1. The subject matter of these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms“) is the scope of a booking made by a client (see Art. 2.1.2.) in advance for regular accommodation and other services offered by the hostel ‘ubytování-alfa.cz s.r.o.’ (hereinafter referred to as the “Facility“).
- 1.2. The Facility must provide services within the agreed scope and quality, and must promptly notify clients of any change to offered services. Permitted changes in the offered and accepted range of services and accommodation, including early termination thereof, are admissible especially as the result of force majeure, meaning causes the Facility could not have prevented, despite making every effort to do so. Such reasons also include the property owner’s decision to change the way the accommodation capacity is operated under the main or other activity of the Facility, and the occurrence of a crisis within the meaning of Act No. 240/2000 Coll., on crisis management, as amended.
Art. 2 Parties to the contractual relationship
- 2.1. The Parties to the contractual relationship are:
- 2.1.1. ubytování-alfa.cz s.r.o.,
- 2.1.2. A natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the “Client“).
Art. 3 Establishment of the contractual relationship
- 3.1. The contractual relationship between the Parties is assumed to come into existence once a Client makes a booking of services and the Facility confirms such booking of services.
Art. 4 Prices for services
- 4.1. The prices for services are contractual and available in the current price list.
- 4.2. The Client must pay a deposit for a booking when so requested by the Facility and prior to the commencement of a stay in the Facility to in the amount of 50% to 100% of the total price of the booked services.
Art. 5 Changes to booked services
- 5.1. The Client is entitled to cancel a booked services in writing, provided that they pay the Facility the “cancellation fee“, the amount of which depends on how many days in advance the booked services are cancelled – see the details below:
- 5.1.1. 30 or more days before the date the Client is due to start making use of the booked services: without penalty.
- 5.1.2. 29 to 15 days before the date the Client is due to start making use of the booked services: 30% of the total price.
- 5.1.3. 14 to 8 days before the date the Client is due to start making use of the booked services: 50% of the total price.
- 5.1.4. 7 to 1 days before the date the Client is due to start making use of the booked services: 60% of the total price.
- 5.1.5. A cancelation made on the day the Client is due to start making use of the booked services at the Facility: 100% of the total price of the accommodation and the booked services.
- 5.2 The Parties may agree to waive the cancellation fee in writing (death, documented hospitalization).
- 5.3. A cancellation fee of 100% of the remaining price of the services / accommodation is charged to the Client in the event of early departure.
- 5.4. There will not be any financial compensation provided for unused booked services and a change to booked services during a stay (accommodation, parking).
- 5.5. Article 5 will be also commensurately applied in the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
Art. 6 Accommodation Rules
- 6.1. The Client must observe the Accommodation Rules of the Facility, displayed in the reception area of the hostel.
- 6.2. The Facility will not be liable for any damages incurred by the Client as the result of failing to comply with the Accommodation Rules, unless applicable law provides otherwise.
- 6.3. The operator reserves the right to refuse accommodation to guests or cancel an accommodation booking in the event of failure to comply with the Accommodation Rules or the Terms.
Art. 7 Complaints and legal regime
- 7.1 The Client has the right to complain about services if they find that the services provided by the Facility are deficient.
- 7.2. Contractual relationships between the Parties shall be governed by the law of the Czech Republic.
- 8.1. By sending a completed booking order and agreeing with the Terms, the Client gives their consent to the processing of the customer data provided at the time of booking, namely names, addresses, telephone and email particulars, as well as data in the identity card or other identification card provided for the purposes of booking at the hostel, such as document number and date of birth. These data are used primarily by the authorities (the Police of the CR and the Customs Administration of the CR). The operator will use these data to facilitate processing of future customer orders. The operator will not share or pass on customers’ personal data to third parties.
Art. 9 Final provisions
- 9.1. These Terms are valid and effective as of 1 April 2017.